One Deck Dungeon
iOS iPad Games
Adventure calls... but you don't always have time to spend hours optimizing your character sheet or managing your inventory! One Deck Dungeon lets you jump right in to bashing down doors, rolling dice, and squashing baddies with style. Get a full roguelike game experience, boiled down to its essence, and captured in a single deck of cards and a handful of dice!
One Deck Dungeon is a dungeon crawling adventure game for one or two players. Each time you play, choose one or two of these 5 brave heroes:
• Mage - There's rarely a problem in the dungeon she can't solve with a spell.
• Warrior - Her favorite dungeon activity is squashing her opponents immediately.
• Rogue - Watch in awe as she dispatches monsters with style.
• Archer - Accurate, brilliant, catastrophically deadly.
• Paladin - She seeks out danger and shields her allies from deadly enemies.
After every game, your heroes make progress toward unlocking up to 15 new talents, building up their power for future games.
There are 5 dangerous challenges to face:
• Dragon’s Cave - The thick-skinned wyvern who occupies this dungeon prefers her heroes on the crispy side.
• Yeti’s Cavern- If you can survive the freezing winds and biting cold, an abominable snowman awaits.
• Hydra’s Reef - Chop off one head, and another appears! This regenerating venomous monstrosity is a slippery foe.
• Lich’s Tomb - Hordes of undead foes, evil curses, and magical wards. What could possibly go wrong?
• Minotaur’s Maze - Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!
Expansion cards are available via In App Purchase:
• Caliana - This faerie has decided that dungeoneering looks fun! Don't let her get bored...
• Fanatic - A righteous Sentinel is here to smite evil wherever it may lurk!
• Phoenix's Den - Only the bravest heroes can handle the heat!
• More soon to come!
Once you know your way around the dungeon, a game takes about 15 minutes. It might take a little longer if you're learning, or a lot shorter if you jump into a pit of spikes.
Warning: do not jump into a pit of spikes.
All cards in One Deck Dungeon have many colorful boxes. Roll your dice, and attempt to fill in as many boxes as possible. For every one you don't fill, you’ll suffer consequences in hearts and time! Once you complete an encounter you'll be able to learn a new skill, acquire a new item, or gain experience to level up your hero.
Welcome to the world of One Deck Dungeon. Adventure awaits!
One Deck Dungeon is an officially licensed product of “One Deck Dungeon” from Asmadi Games.
For more information on One Deck Dungeon, check out OneDeckDigital.com
This update includes support for two new DLC heroes! You can get them by scrolling to the right in the New Game screen.
Caliana Asmadi, mascot of Asmadi Games, has decided that dungeoneering looks fun! As a faerie, she’s not so much bound by the normal human hero laws of “health” and “gravity.” If she’d take damage for any reason, she gets bored and leaves the dungeon instead!
Fanatic has crossed over from Sentinels of the Multiverse, and is here to smite evil wherever it may lurk. In this disparate reality, she seeks out and destroys evil within the darkest dungeons!
Other fixes and improvements include:
• The New Game screen now indicates how to view the full cards.
• Basic skills are now listed in the Card Library under Other Cards.
• Fixed a display issue that could occur when the Wraith converts an item to XP.
• Fixed a bug where the All Maxed Out achievement would not unlock.
• Fixed a problem where your wins/losses would not be tracked if you were not signed in to Game Center.
148Apps —One Deck Dungeon review