This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Games
【爱应用】- www.iApps.im 海外特约限时免费，高品质正版应用，限时免费下载，“爱应用”帮你搞定！
Like pixels? How about randomly generated weapons? What about crazy monsters trying to rip you to shreds? Welcome to The United States of Nightmerica.
Nightmerica is a game about facing the monsters inside your head, and shooting them with a whole load of bullets. Drawing on the retro spirit of arcade games and the… Explosions? Of modern titles. Face hoardes of monsters in three different arenas, using any of the infinitely randomly generated guns, sidearms or special weapons. Show your nightmares who's boss!
Featuring a haunting chip tune inspired soundtrack by Fractures (http://fracturesmusic.com/). Like the soundtrack LOADS? Get the full OST at http://fractures-music.bandcamp.com/album/nightmerica-soundtrack for just $3!
"It's like borderlands and super crate box had an insane baby" - Skeleton Dragon
"I got a gun that fires 20 sine wave, bouncing bullets at a time with negative gravity. My brain blew out my ear." - Totally Valid Quote Guy
"I dunno we're pretty proud of it I guess? What are you asking? Is this interview going to be published anywhere?" - Game Developers
"Blaarrgghhhhllleeeeee…" - Zombies
- Insane wave based battles
- 3 drastically different arenas
- 20+ different monsters to do battle with
- Infinite randomly generated guns'
- Upgrades, Sidearms and Special weapons
- Awesome responsive (and customisable) controls
- Full Game Centre support (leaderboards and achievements)
- LR button control option (instead of joystick)
- Custom resizing and position of controls (has always been there but some people haven't found it)
- Tapping edges of screen to change guns (doesn't interfere with buttons)
- Fixed flies being able to clip into collision data (by changing their behaviour)
- You could previous keep buying health even at max
- Enemies drop HP and enemies drop Ammo were reversed
- Controls could occasionally mess up and be different sizes
Thanks for all the support while we make these changes! There are only two of us and we are both full time Uni students.
148Apps —Nightmerica Review