iOS Universal Games
Catch, evolve and collect over 300 unique Nexomon!
Assemble the ultimate Nexomon team to save your friends and save the world! Clash against legendary champions and become a hero in this epic journey!
•Over 300 Nexomon to catch and train.
•Evolve your Nexomon into new and powerful forms.
•Universal App! Play on your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
•iCloud support. Backup your data and play on all your devices!
•Get exclusive Nexomon iMessage stickers!
•A deep and engaging battle system.
•Mighty and unique legendary Nexomon, find all eight of them!
•Embark on an epic adventure to save the world from the Nexomon King!
•Battle powerful and challenging foes in the Nexoworld.
•Select from seven unique starters.
•Explore all 9 colorful and vibrant regions.
•Fully animated monsters, prepare to enjoy the most exciting battles!
•High Quality gaming experience like no other!
Follow us on social media for the latest news:
* The postgame expansion has been translated to Spanish, French and German.
* Evolving a Nexomon now gives you a +10% stat bonus. Existing Nexomon in your party and storage will have their stats automatically recalculated. Legendary Nexomon will have two bonuses already (to make up for two evolutions).
* Online multiplayer bots will now have Reborn Nexomon if you do.
* Now players have to tap three times on the delete button to avoid an accidental data loss.
* The "previous" stats on level up now show the correct values for Reborn Nexomon.
* Asking Atlas to teleport you out of the Netherworld now correctly sends you to the destroyed version of Parum.
* Some trainers will glitch out after Parum is destroyed.
* The "curl" skill didn't increase your defense.
* 99 Level cap now works.
* Fixed an area in Fenrir's Nightmare where players could get stuck behind the exit portal.
* Fixed an issue that prevented Ventra from appearing in the wild.
* After completing the expansion, players should be able to retrieve regular Nexomon from their storage console in the Netherworld.
148Apps —Nexomon review
TouchArcade —'Nexomon' Review - Gotta Tame 'em All