One of the deepest, richest gameplay found in any game on any platform, NetHack is a cult classic since its release in 1987, and has since spawned many descendants (including Diablo). gandreas software now presents this classic for the iPhone/iPod Touch:
- Playable in either "ASCII" mode, or graphics mode (just rotate the device to switch)
- Obscure keyboard commands replaced with a simple taps for movement, or a handy command picker.
- Commands can also be activated by a unique gesture based command - want to search for a secret door? Swipe across the top of the play area (all the gestures are shown on the command picker for easy reference)
- Graphics can be zoomed in/out via pinch
- Completely faithful NetHack experience (all the levels, monsters, potions, scrolls, etc...)
- iPhone UI - standard scrolling lists, pickers, etc...
- Multiple tiles sets, from the classic to the sublime
- Never see a keyboard unless you are doing something like typing in a name!
Can you retrieve the Amulet of Yendor and return to the surface?
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 23, 2009
- gandreas software
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (999)
- 6.2 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 15 Puzzle
• 15 Puzzle Pro
• Derby Playbook
• Derby Ranking Calculator
• The Dicenomicon
• The Dicenomicon Light
• q : flame
• q : fract