This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Games
Naked King is today's www.MonsterFreeApps.com featured app of the day.
Download the 'Monster Free Apps" iPhone/iPod app to get top rated 'PAID'
apps for 'FREE' every day! Save $$$ with 'Monster Free Apps.'
Experience the #1 Simulation Game in the Appstore!!
-#1 Simulation Game in US and Hongkong
-Top Overall Rank of #8 in the iTunes Appstore!
"A great game for those who love castle defense and casual strategy games."- Dailyiphoneblog
"Naked King provides iPhone gamers with just the right amount of tactics, ingenuity and fun to make this one a must-have." - Appbite
"I’s unique storyline and intriguing gameplay makes a top quality game." - Appyzilla
"It has a fresh appeal that the genre’s been lacking for a while." - iPhonelife
"It does have all the right ingredients to boast some major potential." - Simonblog
"A delightful castle defense strategy adventure." - Callingallgeeks
Build the ultimate army, defend your castle, devastate your enemies and crown your king in this epic strategy sim adventure! Allocate resources wisely and hone your tactical skills to rise from the ashes and become an all-powerful empire.
- Naked King is a strategic castle raid and defense adventure that calls for resource management and tactical know-how.
- 20 worker and combat units such as Knight, Sniper, Shielder, Miner and Wizard give you the building blocks for your winning strategy
- Conquer 300 stages by defeating over 30 specialized monster varieties, plus 8 special boss stages
◆ How to play
- Boost resources by creating worker units for food production.
- Start building an army once your resources are sufficient
- Destroy your enemy’s castle while protecting your own fortress
- Win battles to get coins and new units to strengthen your fighting force
- Collect experience points to upgrade your units
- Recover the King’s crown by challenging and defeating the 7 boss monsters.
- Keep your strategy strong by producing effective units for close combat, distance combat, and defense
- Keep in mind the cost-effectiveness of your units—for example, Heroes have powerful attacks, but are expensive to produce
- Use items to strengthen units during production
- Don’t forget to upgrade your castle—it’ll improve your production rates and defense stats
- Choose the difficulty level right for you, and master all three 3 modes of the game (War, Survival, and Dungeon) to get the most from your gaming experience!
Fix IAP bug