Mysterium: The Psychic Clue Game
iOS Universal Games
The official adaptation of the famous board game Mysterium!
*** IMore: "If you've played Mysterium, and like it, then this is a no-brainer. Get the game!" ***
*** Boardgamequest: "A solid digital translation of a great cooperative game. Bringing a social game to the digital world is never easy, but Mysterium does an admirable job at it".***
Mysterium is a cooperative deduction game set in the 1920s in which a ghost guides a group of psychics to uncover a murderer, as well as the weapon and location of the murder, using only visual clues. Choose your favorite way to play: take on the role of the ghost who gives others clues, or as one of the psychics trying to interpret "Vision Cards".
In this mobile version, you will find:
• A faithful adaptation of the original game with gorgeous graphics
• A game variant with or without clairvoyancy
• Additional cases and dream cards from expansions in the in-game shop
• A story mode to discover the background of each psychic
• Solo play with AI partners
• Multiplayer support up to 7 players using online (cross-platform: tablet / mobile / computer)
• Worldwide Leaderboards
Languages available: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish.
You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and You Tube!
- Introduced new game mode - Pass & Play! Play together with your friends on the same device.
- Added ability to create password protected games.
- Added ability to add AI bots to all multiplayer modes during game creation.
- Added profile preview for Players in the lobby.
- Added social features: friends, ignored and recent Players.
- Added chat emoticons.
- Games in progress are displayed in the lobby.
- Added support for iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPad Mini and iPod Touch.
- Various bug fixes.