My Little Cook: Carrot Cake
*The best way to learn to cook*
- Optimized for iPad, iPhone 3GS, 4, 4s
- With the front-facing camera on iPad or iPhone you can take a picture of your children and customize the app.
My Little Cook is an educational game that makes it possible for your child to cook a real Carrot Cake from start to finish, providing thorough information about food in an easy and enjoyable way.
With this App your child will become familiar with the preparation of food: processing and cooking.
The App is also about the components of what we eat - the ingredients - and the importance they have for your child’s growth.
The recipes were selected by an expert nutritionist as part of a healthy diet.
They are collected in a book available at any time during the game.
In addition, the book contains a section dedicated to ingredients, with text and photos on their origin and processing.
- The dishes were cooked for real and the process photographed step by step,
- Little Cook's house and all its furnishings are 1:15 scale cardboard models which have been photographed, with the exception of all the utensils that come into contact with food.
- The App is not competitive and there are no goals to achieve, apart from
having fun and learning.
- It consists of an introductory setting for each recipe's ‘star’ ingredient and
two open space environments in Little Cook’s home.
- In the kitchen itself, the individual steps of the recipe are zoomed overhead
in views that show where your child can comfortably cut, mix, put something
on the stove etc. before proceeding to the next phase of the recipe.
- During the game, or throughout the menu, your child will be able to find out
more about the fascinating world of food just by touching the recipe book and
browsing through it.
- The App is suitable for children between 4 and 10 years old, but also for all adults who want to use it to learn to cook.
Drag: to move objects
Tap: to open doors, move objects, pour the ingredients, mix the dough
Tilt: to melt the butter or pour more mixture
- Interactivity on each page, lots of surprises, animations and sound effects at a touch
- Projectiles, objects to be dragged or moved by tilting the iPhone or iPad
- Original graphics created through cardboard models
- Original music: two tunes composed exclusively for each recipe
- 2D/3D physics engine supporting particle systems, shaders, flares, etc.
- Texts in four languages (Italian, English, French, German) guiding
throughout the preparation of the dishes and the discovery of the ingredients
in a simple and clear way
- Ability to customize the App by replacing the photo of the protagonist with that of your child
Follow My Little Cook’s on www.mylittlecook.it or twitter @ my_little_cook
new play menù
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 18, 2012
- Silvia Teodosi
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 46.2 MB