My 123 Coloring Book
Numbers! You might not have realized that these numbers are everywhere. Your weight, your age, your grade… everything. I wonder how would we ever sell or buy anything without getting the numbers involved. Sometimes we might be communicating a message through numbers. Like we rate something higher or lower. That is how it goes. We start teaching a kid how to count as soon as he starts understanding. 1… 2… 3… Go…. We do it like this every time while playing with them. We have this another way of teaching them these numbers.
Step into the world of magical colors and painting.
The day we come to life, we see colors all around. From the first day these brighter and lighter colors always fascinate us affecting our dim and low moods. While you are sitting somewhere feeling low, you might find it intimidating that a bright color will instantly aggravate your mood. Yes! These colors are all around us, playing with our imaginations.
While we are too engrossed in the daily chores, we have to keep our kids busy in games that also serve for educational and learning purposes. Painting is fun yet messy too. Why bundle up more stuff for you. Forget the real brushes and paints; skip the sketching and drawing pads. We have a skillfully designed a complete coloring app prepared specially for your child to enhance his cognitive, tactile as well as motor skills. While your toddler is busy in coloring and painting, you have your time with you.
What are the features being offered?
1. Paint all the images with your finger which puts test to your tactile skills. Forget the traditional painting style where you just tap once and *boom* it fills up all. That sounds real boring. Now you can fill up wherever you want and however you feel like. It’s like you are at a kid art studio creating your own portfolio.
2. There is a wide spectrum of colors available to fill in the images. Make your own combinations, scheme up a contrasting theme of colors for the drawing.
3. Choose the eraser option and erase the unwanted color.
4. You have messed it up and don’t feel like erasing it all? Press CLEAR ALL and the app does the cleaning job itself.
5. You are in love with what you have painted and wanna show it to a friend or family later? That’s not a problem. Save it in the art gallery and watch it whenever you want.
Your baby might just be playing this for fun, but the Numbers will instantly make an image in his subconscious mind making him remember it. This is truly a learning app. The more your kid plays it, the more he will get to know and learn. So get it now on your devices and let its magic fill up your lives.
- Entirely revamped design
- 40+ Coloring Images
- Hidde UI while coloring
- 60 shades in color palette
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 01, 2012
- Template Magician Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (19)
- 9.8 MB