iOS Universal Games
Mutant Mudds is back and better than ever! 20 New Ghost Levels Await Beyond the Phantom Mirror!!
5/5 - Touch Arcade.
4/4 - Slide To Play.
9.1/10 - IGN.
4.5/5 "Editor's Choice" - 148Apps.
4.5/5 - Modojo.
KOTAKU'S "GAMING APP OF THE DAY!"
Renegade Kid's critically-acclaimed 12-bit platformer makes a splash on the iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod touch®!
Love pixels? Fond of platformers? Is there a special place in your heart for the 8-bit and 16-bit era? Want to have fun? Yes!? Well, you’ve come to the right place, my friend. Mutant Mudds is a “12-bit” action platformer full of pixels and platforming fun!
Our hero, Max, may be just a 2D sprite, but he can leap into the third dimension by jetting between the background and the foreground playfields with his trusty jetpack in this unique dimensionally-woven experience.
Armed with a heavy-duty water cannon, Max has what he needs to vanquish his long-term nemesis: the Mutant Mudds. Max must blast and hover his way across the soiled landscape to seek out mysterious Water Sprites. Legend says collecting all of the mysterious Water Sprites will wash the filthy Mutant Mudds away for good!
• 20 new ghost levels now available as a one-time in-app purchase!
• 80 hard-as-steel levels that span across 5 pixelated worlds and 8 unique neo-retro graphical themes.
• Includes 20 lip-smacking delicious ‘Grannie’ levels, specifically designed for veteran players who can master the main game.
• Jet between three 2D playfields and experience incredible sense-of-depth – a treat for the eyeballs.
• Unlock Grannie as a special playable character and harness the tri-power of all power-ups in a simultaneous powerful fashion.
• Amazing foot-stomping and booty-groovin’ chip-tune OST to snap your fingers and bob your head to.
• Discover a veritable plethora of secret doorways that transport you into classic gaming worlds of the past.
Looks like some pesky gremlins sneaked into the last update! Gremlins squashed!
Fixed: Some devices were crashing after the game intro.
Fixed: Some devices were crashing when starting new levels.
Fixed: Leader board entries for some levels were not posting to Game Center.
TouchArcade —'Mutant Mudds' Review - A Challenging, Inventive, and Satisfying Platformer
PocketGamer —Mutant Mudds
148Apps —Mutant Mudds Review