iOS Universal Games
Welcome to the Mucho Party! With family, at home, traveling, with friends or even at work, this is the ideal application for two people (or solo) to play one of the 6/46 multiplayer games on the same screen.
First of all, the game will ask you to take a selfie that will become a clock, tomato, apple, telephone, teapot or lemon avatar!
Then a minigame allows you to test your skills in order to balance the games according to different players' levels. Whether you're a kid or a grown-up, an experienced or casual player, everyone can play together and have fun!
The 6/46 multiplayer games bring together the best of arcade games, each one more original than the last and with great replay value. Try running and car races, zany soccer, ick-ack-ock, and a Breakout-style game, as well as tango, fishing, pretzel sorting and many more surprises!
No fewer than 6 game modes to choose from:
- Mosaic: choose any game from the 6/46
- Random: let destiny pick your game
- Duel: fight to be the first player to win five games. The loser gets to pick which game you play next.
- TicTacToe: get a row of three victories on the game grid
- HotSeat: whoever wins gets to play again and everyone takes turns challenging the champion
- League: everybody plays against each other in one home and one away game. Up to 8 players!
For all the games and game modes, 3 computer-controlled players (AI) with easy, medium and hard levels provide training or the possibility to accomplish the 50 Game Center achievements.
Mucho Party is a one-of-a-kind application that guarantees good clean fun with your entourage!
Buying the game also means you are supporting the independent GlobZ studio, which is run by a small team of gaming enthusiasts, and will help us provide you with regular free updates in the future!
This update includes (for those who have purchased or plan to purchase it) these new games:
• "Bump Volley"
• "Spaghet' it"
TouchArcade —'Mucho Party' Review - A Nice Assortment Of Familiar Mini-Games
148Apps —Mucho Party Review
PocketGamer —Mucho Party