Going out of business sale! Get the full game for FREE. Order of Magnitude Games is dissolving. Get the game while it's still available.
A space-themed strategy board game for the whole family. Two to four players control miners on a dying planet and compete to escape with the most ore. Inspired by board games of old, Mother Lode provides many new twists to keep you on the edge of your seat until the final score is revealed.
Do you keep your miners on the planet to boost your score, or just cut and run? Will you use your actions to help yourself or to hinder your opponents?
Mother Lode introduces a unique system for viewing player-specific information. Look at sensitive info in real-time while other players are taking their actions - all without anyone else peeking.
* Supports two to four human or computer controlled players
* Each planet tile reveals one of 14 possible actions
* Strategic thinking and adaptability required to maximize your score
* Opponent miner values are hidden until the end of the game
* Three creature types are out to thwart you
* High resolution graphics enabled by the new iPad
* Fly escape pods, create wormholes, mine the planet, and escape before the planet explodes!
Retina graphics for new iPad. Requested usability fixes. Stability bug fixes.
* High resolution graphics for the latest iPad.
* Per player options:
+ Toggle auto-zoom
+ Toggle fast animations
+ Toggle tap to open/close the player bubble (instead of hold)
* Help bar stays facing the human player when possible.
* Game now allows device to go to sleep.
* Added Facebook/Twitter links in the credits.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 01, 2013
- Order of Magnitude Games
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (20)
- 40.9 MB