Monster RPG 2 Lite
Previously featured in "New and Noteworthy" (Monster RPG 2) and "What's Hot" (Monster RPG 2 Lite)
Translated to many languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (European) and Spanish.
Check out the trailer and other videos on Youtube! Search for "Monster RPG 2".
Monster RPG 2 is a fantasy quest that spans continents and worlds and lets you take a simple villager and develop her into a hero with the power to save her world. The next instalment in the classic Monster RPG series, Monster RPG 2 is a turn-based role-playing game with enough variety, plot twists, secrets, and scenery to keep even the old school players coming back for more. If you loved the 16 bit classics on systems like SNES, you'll love this game. If you've never heard of those games, you're in for a real treat!
Role Playing Goodness:
● Nineteen locations to discover and explore.
● Nine adventurers to add to the party, develop and lead.
● Turn-based combat against over ninety monster types.
● Eighteen spells for Magic Users and Clerics to cast (not including spells cast by monsters!)
● Enough swords, guns, potions, helmets, badges, keys, staves and armor to keep any adventurer stocked for life.
● Intuitive controls let you dive into play right away. Tap and Go!
● Musical options: great in-game music or play your iPod while adventuring.
● Realtime tasks and puzzles increase the challenge and the fun!
● Auto-Save returns you to where you were last adventuring if the phone rings or you reply to a text.
This Lite version allows you to play the first section of the game.
• Joypad (search the app store), 60beat GamePad and Apple TV mirroring support
Bug fix release:
• HQ music download speed improved greatly
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 10, 2012
- 12.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (4)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (488)