Monkey Island Tales 3
iOS Universal Games
***TELLTALE GAMES MOBILE SUMMER SALE - 75% off through the end of August!***
Start your adventure!
NOTE: This app is compatible with an iPhone 3GS or third generation equivalent iPod or later.
"Rich in humor, character, puzzles, and reverence to its forerunners, this is the ultimate adventure game for Monkey Island fans." -TouchArcade
"Confident continuation of the franchise..." -PocketGamer
"Looks great and sounds even better; good puzzle variety; witty dialogue…" -SlideToPlay
EPISODE 3: LAIR OF THE LEVIATHAN
Guybrush gets in deep (literally!) as his quest for the voodoo exfoliating La Esponja Grande takes a scenic twist -- through the guts of a giant manatee!
Trapped in the belly of the beast, our hero encounters a surprising band of castaways, including the long-lost (and obsessive-compulsive) explorer Coronado De Cava. Can the Mighty Pirate win the suspicious De Cava's trust? Will femme fatale pirate hunter Morgan LeFlay prove to be a ruthless enemy, or an unlikely ally? Will the group find La Esponja Grande in time to save Elaine from the rampant Pox of LeChuck? And will the world be crushed by the gnashing teeth of a certain demonic skull?
* The third part of a five-episode saga with an intriguing storyline that becomes deeper and more entangled as it unfolds
* Series favorites Guybrush, LeChuck, Elaine, Stan, and the Voodoo Lady are joined by a new cast of characters
* Streamlined adventure gameplay with all the humor, romance, and swashbuckling excitement that made the franchise famous
Useful control tips:
* Two-finger touch to view selectable items on screen
* Double-tap to skip dialog
MORE GREAT ADVENTURES BY TELLTALE GAMES:
Walking Dead: The Game
Back to the Future
Hector: Badge of Carnage
Sam & Max: The Penal Zone
Wallace & Gromit in The Last Resort
Gift this App: Click the arrow next to “Buy App” on the iTunes® App Store.
Never miss out on great deals, news and updates. Visit us at…
* Miscellaneous bug fixes
148Apps —Tales of Monkey Island – Episode 3: Lair of the Leviathan Review