The application requires a dual core CPU for full performance. The iPhone 4S or later is highly recommended. Full speed and some functionality is not available on the original iPhone 4 and the iPod Touch 4G.
Officially supported by Mojang. Minecraft Reality lets you combine Minecraft worlds with the real world! Using advanced computer vision, Minecraft Reality maps and tracks the world around you using the camera, and allows you to place Minecraft worlds in reality, and even save them in a specific location for others to look at. You can also upload your own Minecraft worlds at http://minecraftreality.com and place these in reality.
Minecraft Reality lets you:
- View Minecraft worlds tied to reality using advanced computer vision and augmented reality
- Find Minecraft worlds that others have placed in locations nearby
- Upload your own Minecraft worlds at http://minecraftreality.com
- Share screenshots of Minecraft worlds in reality to Facebook and Twitter
Powered by PointCloud SDK (http://pointcloud.io) which lets you map and track 3D spaces using SLAM (Simultaneous Localization and Mapping).
Fixes a crash that occurred on certain 3G networks.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 13, 2013
- 13th Lab
- 3.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (43)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (205)