Minecraft: Pocket Edition
iOS Universal Games
Our latest free update includes the Nether and all its inhabitants, enhanced weather effects, cross platform play with Windows 10 Beta Edition, revamped controls, and lots more.
Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures.
Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs.
Craft, create, and explore alone, or with friends on mobile devices or Windows 10.
• The Nether and all its inhabitants. Fight Ghasts and make friends with Pigmen
• Cross platform play for up to five players between Pocket Edition and Windows 10
• Revamped touch controls, controller support, and a controller mapping screen
• Enhanced Weather effects! Accumulating snow and more
• Ocelots! Try taming one with a fish
• Experience, Anvils, Brewing, and enchantments. Time to up your game, crafter
• Golems. We recommend you approach with caution
• Flower pots. We recommend you fill them with flowers
• Sneaking and sprinting! Express yourself through movement!
• Loads of bug fixes that are too boring to list here
• Lots, lots more!
TouchArcade —'Minecraft - Pocket Edition Version 0.12' Review - You've Come A Long Way, Stevie
148Apps —Minecraft – Pocket Edition Review