Minecraft – Pocket Edition
Minecraft is about placing blocks to build things and going on adventures.
Pocket Edition includes Survival and Creative modes, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, and randomly generated worlds. You can craft, create and breed anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn.
Since the first release of Minecraft – Pocket Edition, we’ve added heaps of new features and made massive improvements to the way things look. There’s never been a better time to enjoy Minecraft on the move.
Minecraft — Pocket Edition is a Universal App. Pay once and play on any of your iDevices.
Get ready for the biggest update yet! We hope you enjoy it!
- Many fixes for multiplayer and Realms
- Minecarts, rails, and powered rails!
- The view distance has been massively increased. Check the options menu for more!
- New textures and colours taken directly from the PC version
- New blocks: carpets, more wood types, hay bales, iron bars, and more
- New crops and food types, including beetroot, carrots, potatoes and pumpkins. Now you can cook new soups, pies, and more!
- A bunch of new items for Creative and Survival, including clocks and compasses
- More blocks and items to use in Creative Mode: including jungle wood, ice, bedrock, shears, dyes, and tall grass
- New AI: mobs are now more intelligent and you can even breed your own animals
- A new Creative Mode inventory with tabs
- New functionality and tweaks to existing blocks and items. Bonemeal lets you grow new cool stuff!
- Improved lighting and fog effects
- Loads of bugs fixed, and possibly some added. :)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 19, 2013
- 7.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (41410)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (249729)