Minecraft: Pocket Edition
iOS Universal Games
Our latest free update includes Redstone Circuits, Desert Temples, Rabbits, and more!
Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures.
Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs.
Craft, create, and explore alone, or with friends on mobile devices or Windows 10.
Check out the new Pocket Edition trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-fMtNOS_gU
- Journey to the West Skins
- Various bug fixes
What’s New in Version 0.13.1
- New Holiday Skins!
- Various bug fixes.
What’s New in Version 0.13.0
- Basic Redstone Circuits, including Redstone Wire, the first set of Redstone Producers (Daylight Sensors, Pressure Plates, Tripwire Hooks, and more), and the first set of Redstone Consumers (activator rails, note blocks, TNT, Trapdoors, and more). The rest of the Redstone functionality is right around the corner…stay tuned.
- Desert Temples! But maybe stay off the roof...can't say we didn't warn you.
- Keep zombies out with Spruce, Birch, Jungle, Acacia, and Dark Oak doors.
- Cute fluffy crop-eating bunnies!
- Biome Settlers Pack, with new skins from the Desert, Tundra & Forest.
TouchArcade —'Minecraft - Pocket Edition Version 0.12' Review - You've Come A Long Way, Stevie
148Apps —Minecraft – Pocket Edition Review