Mildly Interesting RTS
iOS Universal Games
Mildly Interesting RTS (MIRTS) is a touch-based real time strategy game that is mildly interesting. Emphasizes planning over APM.
- Built with love by an indie game developer.
- No loot boxes.
- No ads. Ever.
- No energy bars, coins, or other scummy nickel-and-dime IAP.
- No crippled gameplay.
- One, single, solitary IAP that unlocks all of the Veteran Content (forever and ever).
What people are saying about MIRTS:
"This RTS is indeed, mildly interesting." - A random person
"I was able to play my friend over wifi, during lunch, one-handed. My other hand was holding a delicious sammich." - RTS enthusiast
"My significant other beat me. How is this possible?" - Former diamond league Starcraft player
"This old guy played against me and he won, but my APM was so high. How did he do that?" - Angsty teen who is inexperienced at RTS's
"I don't get this game. What is an APM?" - Someone who doesn't play RTS's and probably shouldn't have downloaded MIRTS
"The description of this game is probably better than the game itself. But I'll download it anyways." - Pessimistic viewer
"Meh." - Hobby game developer
"Wait, are you just quoting anyone that reaches out to you?" - Photographer
"I love bamboo." - A panda bear
- More intelligent AI.
- Fancy pants unit animations.
- New introductory map to help players get acclimated to the game.
- iPhone X support added.
- New random map generator. Now you can play for eternity (veteran content).
- New mob behaviors. Veteran maps reworked for new fancy pants mobs.