iOS Universal Games
Developed by Laylio Games, players can enjoy this fan-made dungeon crawler crossover between old-school board games like Heroquest, Warhammer Quests, and famous oldies like Diablo I and Dungeon Master.
Mighty Dungeons looks awesome on your iPhone and purely awesome on your tablet. Wander evil-packed dungeons and battle Golems, Demons, and other soul-less creatures as you play through multiple campaigns with plenty of heroes. You will be equipped with a plethora of weapons, armors, potions, and magic spells - all at your very own disposal.
Loyal to its board game roots, Mighty Dungeons is extensible so players can visit the office website to make this game their own: submit their quests, creatures, and completely new game boards. Enjoy regular updates of content from your peers and the community. You can even get your characters drawn and integrated into the game!
Share with your friends and spread the word. The bigger the community, the more content everybody will enjoy!
Follow us for the latest info and game news!
- Fixed infinite gold loop
- Magic strength increases with mind level
- Fixed screen size issue on newer devices
- More secret heroes (email me for details)
- Rebalanced heroes upgrades (too powerful too fast)
- Rebalanced monsters strength
- Rebalanced weapons and armors prices
- Faster fights
- Added Dracula Healing Spell
- Invincibility lasts shorter (too powerful)
- Stupidity and Pet Spell lasts longer
- Faster load time
- Minor bug fixes
TouchArcade —'Mighty Dungeons' Review - Explore, Attack, Loot, Repeat
148Apps —Mighty Dungeons Review