MemoriQ Matching Game Challenge Lite
Memory Q Matching Challenge is designed to improve memory and reasoning skills. In this game there are 15 levels. Each level is based on a concept and can be played on 3 different difficulty levels Easy, Medium and Hard.
You have to find the pairs of cards. End of each game you get a score. Finish the game within less time and lesser number of flips to get a good score. If you get a new high score each time you play the same level, that means your memory and IQ skills are improving.
Go for the challenge, beat your own high score to improve your brain performance.
-15 Levels with different set of images in each level.
-Each level can in turn be played on 3 difficulty levels: Easy, Medium and Hard.
-Images in each level are made based on a concept. They are not just random images, but related.
-Image banks for each level. You get different set of images each time you play.
-Records and displays High scores for each difficulty level in each level. This prompts the player to try beating his/her own previous high score.
There are 3 difficulty levels in each level. Easy, medium and hard. Each has its own image bank to set the level of difficulty.
-“Easy” image banks: These banks are smaller and have images that are not too closely related, so it becomes easy to remember and distinguish images. Score you need to pass: 5000
-“Medium” image banks: These banks are just bigger than easy ones, so it becomes little more difficult to remember images. Score you need to pass: 6000
-“Hard” image banks: These banks are big and have many images, so the chances of getting closely related images are higher… making it difficult to pass. Score you need to pass: 7500
-This games works for all age groups, from a 5 year old child to an aged adult.
-Improves memory and abstract thinking.
-To finish some levels in this game requires absolute concentration. This game surely improves concentration and attention span of the mind.
-Playing this game increases cognitive ability in other words, IQ.
-Just as we go to gym for physical fitness, we need fitness training for brain too. This game becomes your gym for brain. Play this game every day to give ample exercise to your brain.
Name changed from MemoryQ to MemorIQ in order to release in all countries.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 17, 2013
- Balabharathi.com LLC
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (17)
- 34.0 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Best Contenders Basic Operations
• Best Contenders Decimals
• Best Contenders Fractions
• Best Contenders Measurements
• Best Contenders Time And Money
• Diwali Festival Kids Activity
• Doubling And Halving
• Ganesh Chaturthi Vinayaka Chavithi
• I Can Match
• Magical Math Lite: Math is Logic
• Magical Math Tricks - Math is Logic
• Math Contenders "Time & Money"
• Math Contenders Basic Operations Lite
• Math Contenders Decimals Lite
• Math Contenders Fractions Lite
• Math Contenders Time And Money Lite
• Math Contenders: "Basic Operations"
• Math Contenders: "Decimals"
• Math Contenders: "Fractions"
• Math Rush
• Math Rush Decimals
• MemorIQ Matching Game Challenge
• Mental Math Challenge Add and Subtract
• Mental Math Challenge Doubling And Halving
• Multiply And Divide Mental Math Challenge
• Panchangam for any place
• Phonics Hand Writing And Spellings
• Phonics Writing And Spellings Lite
• Preschool Numbers
• Preschool Numbers Lite
• Preschool Phonics
• Preschool Phonics Lite
• Primer Blast Lite: Grade1 & 2
• Primer Blast: Grade 1 & 2
• Quiz My Grammar (Improve your grammar skills)
• Quiz My Grammar Lite
• Quiz My Grammar- Parts of Speech
• Satyanarayana Pooja
• Space Fireworks
• Spelling Doll-I Improve your spelling power
• Target Math
• Trace Gujarati and English Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Hindi Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Kannada and English Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Malayalam and English Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Marathi And English Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Punjab and English Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Sanskrit And English Alphabets Kids Activity
• Trace TamilAlphabets Kids Activity
• Trace Telugu and English Alphabets Kids Activity
• What Word Is It?