Me, Myself & I
Saving you time and money …… whilst meeting your customers needs.
This app is essential if your organisation supports individuals to make choices about what they need to live an independent and fulfilling life.
A groundbreaking user-led support planning tool, using game play, it helps the individual take control and say what they want, enabling personalisation to be embedded into everyday practice. It helps people decide what the most important outcomes are for them and then consider their preferred ways of achieving this.
“….easy and fun to use and helps someone set their own outcomes”
“The game is a really good resource for use with service users and can contribute as an assessment tool”
It focuses on a person’s whole life producing an analysis of their top priorities to enable effective support planning and signposting.
• Gives the individual a tool to assess their own needs
• Can manage a caseload
• Facility to store numerous customers’ game play
• Option to review an individuals’ progress and outcomes
• Ability to share customer results through e-mail or print
• Useful links to Staffordshire’s information and advice website
Updated for iOS 7 and web links updated
This update will unfortunately cause any existing profiles saves to be lost.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 18, 2013
- Serious Games International
- 14.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data