Chess+ is a state-of-the-art chess game for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. With world class artificial intelligence and unprecedented functionality, this game can be enjoyed by beginners as well as experienced players.
For more information about chess, please refer to the Wikipedia article on chess. In addition you can download a description of the controls and functionality of the app from the support page (see below).
Some important features:
• Problem database. Chess+ comes with more than 7.500 preloaded chess problems!
• Automatic play. Watch entire games unfold as Chess+ plays against itself. You can force moves, edit positions and adjust the strength of both sides along the way.
• Posisjon Advantage. The game calculates the positive/negative advantage for the current player.
• Bookmarks. You can save entire games, including clock state.
• Five strength levels. Adjust the playing strength to match your own.
• Human opponent. You can use the game as a virtual chessboard and play with your friends.
• Chess clock. You can set how much time the players have at their disposal to make their moves.
• Big board. On the iPad you can zoom the board so that it covers the whole screen.
• Position editor. You can create and edit positions, and, for instance, create your own chess problems.
• Export. You can send information about an entire game by email.
• Automove. You can have the computer generate your next move.
• Review mode. You can walk through a game and anlyze it move by move.
• Unlimited undo. Strictly speaking this is illegal, but if you make a mistake, you always get a second chance.
• Energy saver. The screen is automatically dimmed when Chess+ searches for a new move.
Fixed a bug that lowered the strength of level "Standard" significantly.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 10, 2012
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (27)
- 3.4 MB