Maraiyum: Rise of the Setting Sun
iOS Universal Games
The coup has finally come!
After the disastrous rule of the previous Emperor, the Imperial army have placed you, a distant relative with no training, on the throne. With rebellions, religious insurgency, widespread famine, and a rapidly dwindling treasury, time is not on your side. Over the course of one year you must decide how best to spend your time, training your skills to enable you to make the right decisions to restore the once great Empire of the Setting Sun to its former glory, or condemn it and you to the dustbin of history.
In this Imperial Simulator/RPG/Visual Novel you can:
• Play as one of Two Major Characters with sometimes dramatic variations in story for each
• Make choices that have more than just a binary good/evil effect on the story
• Explore the Deserts of Maraiyum to Uncover Secrets that Alter the Plot
• Die over and over again
• Receive one of nearly 100 titles characterizing the success (or lack thereof) of your regime.
• Discover over 118 Endings, some available only with your death…
• Unlock costumes, actions, and locations available for future replays.
Bug fixes for issues with a few of the story paths for both playable characters