Lumberwhack: Defend the Wild TD - Tower & Castle Defense
iOS Universal Games
In this free action-packed strategy game you help Koko Kornelius, the mad and brave monkey to defend the wildlife from vicious tree-cutters! Team up a wide variety of fierce animals and create the ultimate wall of defense!
“Terrific fun...makes the time pass quickly” —148Apps
“Most fun castle defense games I've played” —Touch Arcade
*Featured on the App Store as a sure winner in Tower Defense Games!*
OVER 60 AMUSING AND CHALLENGING LEVELS
Choose your own path through this seemingly endless game in a quest to become the king of the hill! This addictive game will keep you entertained for hours on end with exciting gameplay and 66 unique levels! If that’s not enough - unlock survival mode!
EXTRAORDINARY ANIMALS AND SKILLS
Discover and upgrade the Smashback Gorilla, Punchbag Panda, Banana Magnet and many more unique characters and skills in this wild adventure. All with there own special abilities!
A WALK IN THE PARK? IT’S A WAR IN THIS PARK!
Battle chainsawers, gunslingers, medics and more. This exhilarating tale isn’t a walk in the park - each lumberjack presents you with a new threat and a challenge to overcome!
MORE COOL FEATURES
- The ultimate strategy and action-defense game, wrapped into one wild package!
- Challenge your friends via Game Center on the endless Survival Mode!
- Collect over 40 achievements as you advance through the game! Can you collect them all?
- Stunning graphic and beautiful animations!
Please note, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Check out the trailer at www.lumberwhack.com
“Lumberwhack is perfect for quick sessions, long playthroughs, or anything in-between…one of the most fun castle defense games I’ve played” —Touch Arcade
“terrific fun…makes the time pass quickly. With plenty of levels on offer…Lumberwhack: Defend the Wild should keep many a tower defense fan happy” —148Apps
“You will find yourself missing stops on a train trying to fight off the waves of enemies, and not care one bit.” —Developer's Accomplice
“Many side-scrolling castle defense games of this type tend to be a repetitive bore, but happily, Lumberwhack: Defend the Wild makes for some fun action. The skills and upgrades are probably the best part of Lumberwhack. Tower defence fans should certainly give this a try.” —iFanzine
“This is tower-defense gaming evolved: incorporating features of other titles in the genre and refining them into something addictively pure.” —Noobsource
Follow on twitter.com/KolossInteract
Find on facebook.com/KolossInteractive
Visit at www.kolossinteractive.com
Version 3 has finally made it to iOS! Lumberwhack is an one-man project. Please show support (like/share) and email feedback for any issues. Thanks!
- New automatic collect food system, more focus on fighting.
- New Gallery section, view all your animals, skills, enemies and game progress.
- New Daily Bonus with rewards!
- New In-game Achievements with rewards!
- New attack types for animals and lumberjacks (knockback, bleed, stun etc.)
- New visual fighting effects.
- New Stage Bonus with lucky draw reward after each stage!
- New and more detailed tutorial.
- New Intro movie, staring Koko and the vicious lumberjacks.
- New zoom & pan button, get a better overview of the battlefield.
- The lumber truck at the end of each stage can now move closer and attack, destroy it to gain victory!.
- Old Inventroy Items are now Power Ups or Consumable.
- Enemies on Endless Mode now drop Power Ups, Consumable and Leafs.
- You can now tap on dropped items to directly pick them up.
- Improved all animals Epic Skills to be more useful and powerful.
- Unlock Pathfinder to discover the location of rewards on the map.
- You can now ask your Facebook friends for free Leafs!
- Leafs can now be bought with Acorns.
- Removed Upgrade Reset (Acorn refunded)
- Replaced Permanent Magnet with Teleport.
- General difficulty and level balance.
- Max animal and skill level increased.
- Changed the location of animals & skills on the map for better team setup and game progress.
- And much more...
TouchArcade —'Lumberwhack: Defend the Wild' Review - Jungle Defense
148Apps —Lumberwhack: Defend The Wild Review