Lumberwhack: Defend the Wild TD - Tower & Castle Defense
iOS Universal Games
In this free action-packed strategy game you help Koko Kornelius, the mad and brave monkey to defend the wildlife from vicious tree-cutters! Team up a wide variety of fierce animals and create the ultimate wall of defense!
“Terrific fun...makes the time pass quickly” —148Apps
“Most fun castle defense games I've played” —Touch Arcade
*Featured 3 times by the App Store -Winner in Tower Defense Games, Best New Game and Monkey Games!*
180 CHALLENGING LEVELS
Choose your own path through this seemingly endless game in a quest to become the king of the hill! This addictive game will keep you entertained for hours on end with exciting gameplay and 180 unique levels! If that’s not enough - unlock survival mode!
EXTRAORDINARY ANIMALS AND SKILLS
Discover and upgrade the Smashback Gorilla, Punchbag Panda, Banana Magnet and many more unique characters and skills in this wild adventure. All with there own special abilities!
A WALK IN THE PARK? IT’S A WAR IN THIS PARK!
Battle chainsawers, gunslingers, medics and more. This exhilarating tale isn’t a walk in the park - each lumberjack presents you with a new threat and a challenge to overcome!
MORE COOL FEATURES
- The ultimate strategy and action-defense game, wrapped into one wild package!
- Challenge your friends via Game Center on the endless Survival Mode!
- Collect over 60 achievements as you advance through the game! Can you collect them all?
- Stunning graphic and beautiful animations!
Please note, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Check out the trailer at www.lumberwhack.com
“Lumberwhack is perfect for quick sessions, long playthroughs, or anything in-between…one of the most fun castle defense games I’ve played” —Touch Arcade
“terrific fun…makes the time pass quickly. With plenty of levels on offer…Lumberwhack: Defend the Wild should keep many a tower defense fan happy” —148Apps
“You will find yourself missing stops on a train trying to fight off the waves of enemies, and not care one bit.” —Developer's Accomplice
“Many side-scrolling castle defense games of this type tend to be a repetitive bore, but happily, Lumberwhack: Defend the Wild makes for some fun action. The skills and upgrades are probably the best part of Lumberwhack. Tower defence fans should certainly give this a try.” —iFanzine
“This is tower-defense gaming evolved: incorporating features of other titles in the genre and refining them into something addictively pure.” —Noobsource
Follow on twitter.com/KolossInteract
Find on facebook.com/KolossInteractive
Visit at www.kolossinteractive.com
Lumberwhack is an one-man project. Please show support (like/share) and email feedback for any issues. Thanks!
- Added missing connection between Stage 117 and 122.
- Improved multi-touch for collectables while Koko is moving.
- Fixed a crash related to Jacka Santa shooting rockets.
- Fixed graphic glitches in the Gallery when unlocking skills.
- Added missing info and graphic (causing crash) for Snowball and Icetail Leopard unlock at the end of stage.
- Improved Facebook login flow.
- Fixed so 'Share review on iTunes' now leads to the correct App Store page on iOS 7 and later.
- Fixed general animation issues.
TouchArcade —'Lumberwhack: Defend the Wild' Review - Jungle Defense
148Apps —Lumberwhack: Defend The Wild Review