This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Games
Solve logic grid puzzles similar to Einstein's famous zebra puzzle ("Who has the fish?") on your iPad, iPhone or Apple TV!
• 15x easy (4 values per category)
• 6x medium (5 values per category)
• 15x hard (5 values per category)
• additional levelpacks available via in app purchase
each in the variants
easy solving of riddles by tapping:
• tap once for "does not match"
• tap twice for "matches"
• timer and Game Center support
• current state can be checked at any time
• solving table as assistance for a better overview (iPad only)
completely free of advertising!
• iPhone 5 or newer
• iPad Pro
• Apple TV 4
(requires iOS9/tvOS9 or higher)
If you like the app, please leave me a good review!
If you have questions, problems or suggestions, please contact me by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow me on Twitter: #luethslogicals
New riddles are in progress and coming soon!
• BUGFIX: performance improvements for older devices
• BUGFIX: the autocomplete switch didn't work properly on some devices
New in 5.0.2 & 5.0.3:
• BUGFIX: the screenshot inside the feedback mail was not shown correctly
New in 5.0.1:
• BUGFIX: the buttons inside the tutorial were not shown
• NEW: preview videos
New in 5.0.0:
• NEW: improved handling on iPhone (pinch to zoom)
• NEW: autocomplete feature: if the 3 boxes of the first row are solved, you can automplete the matrix
• NEW: the chosen layout will be applied in the whole app now
• NEW: In-App Shop overhaul
If you like the app, feel free to add an app review. If you have problems or suggestions for improvement, please contact me by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
I wish you a lot of fun while solving the new puzzles!