iOS Universal Games
Solve logic grid puzzles similar to Einstein's famous zebra puzzle ("Who has the fish?") on your iPad, iPhone or Apple TV!
• 15x easy (4 values per category)
• 6x medium (5 values per category)
• 15x hard (5 values per category)
• additional levelpacks available via in app purchase
each in the variants
easy solving of riddles by tapping:
• tap once for "does not match"
• tap twice for "matches"
• timer and Game Center support
• current state can be checked at any time
• solving table as assistance for a better overview (iPad only)
completely free of advertising!
• iPhone 5 or newer
• iPad Pro
• Apple TV 4
(requires iOS9/tvOS9 or higher)
If you like the app, please leave me a good review!
If you have questions, problems or suggestions, please contact me by email to email@example.com.
Follow me on Twitter: #luethslogicals
New riddles are in progress and coming soon!
• BUGFIX: the screenshot inside the feedback mail was not shown correctly
New in 5.0.1:
• BUGFIX: the buttons inside the tutorial were not shown
• NEW: preview videos
New in 5.0.0:
• NEW: improved handling on iPhone (pinch to zoom)
• NEW: autocomplete feature: if the 3 boxes of the first row are solved, you can automplete the matrix
• NEW: the chosen layout will be applied in the whole app now
• NEW: In-App Shop overhaul
If you like the app, feel free to add an app review. If you have problems or suggestions for improvement, please contact me by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I wish you a lot of fun while solving the new puzzles!