iOS iPhone Education
A faithful remake of the original classic computer game from the 70's and 80's, with a completely redesigned iPhone interface and gorgeous new graphics. If you remember playing this in the school's computer lab as a kid, you'll love the nostalgia of playing it on your phone!
Lemonade Stand is a simple tycoon style game. You are in charge of running your own stand where you juggle pricing, recipe, advertising, and amount of lemonade to make each day.
You have 30 days to see how much money you can make, but keep an eye on the weather forecast - a thunderstorm blowing in could ruin an entire day but a heat wave could send your sales soaring!
Whether you played the original or are trying it for the first time, you'll find this simple & fun economic simulation easy to pick up but hard to put down!
- full remake of the original computer game economic models, including weather and random events
- "classic graphics" option for the complete old school, low-res experience
- digitized music recorded straight from the original 8 bit computer synthesizer.
- play the original 30 day game or an unlimited game in career mode
- choose from four different characters (2 girls and 2 boys)
- Adjust your lemonade recipe to best attract customers, and sell more during special events (conventions, marathons, parades, etc).
- displays money in local currency (Euros, Pounds, Yen, etc).
- automatic save & resume if you need to quit or get a call
- global high scores with Game Center support, see how you stack up against lemonade stands down the block or across the world!
- A great intro to basic business economics.
Included in the "Best iPhone Apps: A Guide for discriminating Downloaders" book by O'Reilly Media.
Rated 4 out 5 by MacWorld.com
- Now uses Game Center for leader board
- Bug fixes