Kuboku — The 3D Sudoku
Kuboku is a 3D sudoku game with a 8-position cube. You have to find all missing numbers in the cube. There are 1,000 levels of increasing difficulty (Easy, Normal, and Hard) in which more and more numbers are missing.
❒ How to play?
- Select which number is missing in the bamboo on the right. Each number from 1 to 8 can appear only once in each colored line and 2-position colored cube.
- Move your finger to rotate the cube (from right to left, top to bottom...).
- Pinch to zoom in and out.
- Double-tap a red dot to select it.
- Tap the arrows on the left to jump to the next or previous red dot. The round button toggles visibility of other cubes.
❒ Game Center
Share your score with your friends using the Game Center.
- Minor bug fixes & modernisation
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 06, 2013
- 30.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (45)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Elasty — The Movie Toolbox
• Emulsio - Powerful Video Stabilization
• Hydra Express - HDR Photography
• Hydra Pro - HDR Photography
• Morph Age Express — Easily Morph Photos
• Morph Age Pro — Morph Photos & Videos
• Prizmo - Scanning, OCR, and Speech
• Prizmo 2 - Scanning, OCR & Speech