Juliet, necromancer and daughter of Overlord Xanthus, finds herself forced to flee the Underworld after a rebellion of her father's minions. Struggling to survive on Andaria's hostile surface, she has to take unusual measures to get things under control ...
Knighturn is a turn-based fantasy strategy game comprising:
* 40+ hours of addictive and challenging game play
* Intrigues, conspiracy and romance in a compelling medieval fantasy story
* Over 55 scenarios in 4 different landscape settings (Swamp, Forest, Dungeon, Town)
* 40 character classes like Death Knight, Necromancer, Heretic, Champion, Vampire, Bat Rider, Knight, Archer, Mage, Paladin, Assassin, Warrior, Giant, Witch, ...
* 58 character skills like 'Heal', 'Lightning Bolt', 'Living Bomb', 'Stealth Strike', 'Inferno', 'Assassinate', 'Whirlwind', 'Raise Undead', 'Drain Life', 'Blood Bolt', 'Firestorm', 'Spin Attack', 'Arrow Hail', ...
* More than 500 different items that can be equipped (weapons, armor, amulets, rings)
* Battle drops, treasure chests, and scenario rewards
* Conquer enemy outposts and face a challenging Artificial Intelligence (AI) of the opponents
* Build up an army which is carried over from scenario to scenario
* Characters can level up to level 15
- 5 additional scenarios (Lv. 14 to Lv. 16)
- Level cap raised to 16
- Two new class types (Demon and Hellhound)
- Graphics overhauled for classes Fury, Bat Rider, and Witch
- Unit balancing (see http://www.mangobile.com/blog/ for a detailed list)
- Quest dependency bug fixed that could lead to error message 'Activation Primus is NULL'. This happened if bonus scenario 'Loyalty for hire' was not completed before main scenario 11 ('Caves of Ardil').
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 06, 2011
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (10)
- 2.6 MB