iOS iPhone Games
Kirin Wars is a turn-based tactical RPG that is bringing back compelling storyline and tactics based gameplay to the mobile handheld. With a unique art style, classic retro gameplay, and challenging array of missions, Kirin Wars will keep you coming back in the future to download additional mission packages, and expand the story!
ZEPHYR GAMES PRESENTS - KIRIN WARS: THE PERILOUS DAWN
The year is now 1598 AR. Humanity now stretches across the gate world of Kirin. On the eastern plains continent of Zareel, a once disparate and tribal people have rallied together under the banner of one of their mightiest kings, Garland. After many decades of war, Garland has finally completed his conquest of Zareel, uniting his people and driving back the Minos, Ashura, and even Sylphid from their lands. Peace has begun, and humanity begins to build on its gains.
But all is not well in the realm of Anorith. The king has been seen less and less frequently of late, and whispers grow of a silent hand moving the affairs of humanity. It is in this time that the lord prince of Anorith, Kael, will change the course of events for Anorith, and indeed Kirin itself.
• The most fun and engaging turn-based strategy game on the App Store.
• Classic retro tactical and squad gameplay.
• Hours of content that plays out over 15 missions.
• Future DLC that covers additional chapters, stories of side characters, and other free updates to expand graphics and materials.
• 35 commander types and 29 units to find and play as.
• Each play through is unique as the player can define the growth of their characters.
• Current play translates to changes in future DLC.
See the preview video, read the comic, download media, and get more information at http://kirin.zephyr-games.com/
New to Kirin Wars:
- iPhone 5/Retina Support
- Crash bug on load for maps 14 and 15.
- Saved Game bugs for levels 4 and 5 have been resolved, should no longer have issues with the Independent Characters there.
- Crash bugs related to AI in level 1 with regards to the Town Captain resolved.
- Commander Troop Choices re-worked slightly