King's Bounty: Legions (RPG)
iOS Universal Games
Save worlds and fight alongside friends in one of the finest strategy games!
One of the world's best and most popular strategy games is now on iOS! Remarkable 3D graphics allow the player to immerse into their beloved King's Bounty universe with the same depth as the series' original games, and wage battle against their friends in PvP for the first time.
Game Features and Elements:
• Extraordinary 3D graphics;
• Many locations, captivating quests;
• Play with hundreds of thousands of players from all over the world, invite your friends;
• Choose the strongest soldiers and the best gear;
• One account iPad and Facebook – play your favorite game both on the iPad and on your computer;
• Assemble an invincible army and crush your enemies in PvP battles;
• Take part in tournaments, unite in clans and discuss strategy in an online chat.
"One of the top turn-based strategies for iOS. And free to boot. Truly free to play, allowing you to play your heart out without paying for anything…"
"… The finest game in its genre :) :) :)"
"Behind the sugary-sweet exterior (pastoral landscapes, "toy box" character models, bright colors) lurks a surprisingly cunning turn-based strategy game that's sure to take up all of your free time…" – Kanobu
"Overall the game is quite addictive, and will certainly be appreciated by fans of the genre." –
Defeat everyone in King’s Bounty: Legions!
Requirements: the game requires an Internet connection.
Recommended devices: iPhone 5S & higher, iPad 3 and iPad mini 2 & higher, iPad Pro.
- New PvP-competition mode added. Now players can compete with each other and get points for winning in a special location. 100 best participants will receive the reward.
- In Clan trials, the results view button is now available until the stages are completed.
- Now, resources can be dropped for participation in Clan trials battles, similar to how it is in PvE.
- The prices for all equipment in the Workshop have been reduced.
- Now, there is no experience gained for friendly fights.
- Fixed a bug in the work of AI of some creatures which led to their inactivity in battle.
- Now players who got disconnected from the duel during its loading are fined for fleeing from the battle.