King's Bounty: Legions
Save worlds and fight alongside friends in one of the finest strategy games!
One of the world's best and most popular strategy games is now on iOS! Remarkable 3D graphics allow the player to immerse into their beloved King's Bounty universe with the same depth as the series' original games, and wage battle against their friends in PvP for the first time.
Game Features and Elements:
• Extraordinary 3D graphics;
• Many locations, captivating quests;
• Play with hundreds of thousands of players from all over the world, invite your friends;
• Choose the strongest soldiers and the best gear;
• One account iPad and Facebook – play your favorite game both on the iPad and on your computer;
• Assemble an invincible army and crush your enemies in PvP battles;
• Take part in tournaments, unite in clans and discuss strategy in an online chat.
"One of the top turn-based strategies for iOS. And free to boot. Truly free to play, allowing you to play your heart out without paying for anything…"
"… The finest game in its genre :) :) :)"
"Behind the sugary-sweet exterior (pastoral landscapes, "toy box" character models, bright colors) lurks a surprisingly cunning turn-based strategy game that's sure to take up all of your free time…" – Kanobu
"Overall the game is quite addictive, and will certainly be appreciated by fans of the genre." –
Defeat everyone in King’s Bounty: Legions!
Requirements: the game requires an Internet connection.
∙ New equipment has been added to the game: introducing the Titan Set!
∙ You can now add new friends directly from the game, using game chat or the Clan window.
∙ Fixed an issue on iPad 2 that caused the game to crash after an attempt to login.
∙ Now the background of "Choose account" window is displayer correctly.
∙ Updated matchmaking system: now the system also uses the player's Leadership to find more suitable opponents.
∙ Lowered the chance of obtaining resources from a party of creatures which is not full.
∙ The winner of a battle now receives fewer rating points if his opponent has fled.
∙ If an opponent runs away at the start of a duel, the winner gets back all of the runes and scrolls he used, and his creatures are resurrected for free.
∙ If a player runs away from a duel, he'll be penalized by being unable to duel again for a time. This penalty grows by 3 minutes each time he flees a duel.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 22, 2014
- NIVAL, INC.
- 261.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (47)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (3915)