Kento: A Distorted Jigsaw
** If you like Jigsaw puzzles, try it your like it. **
"The game splits a picture into various sizes of rectangle and shuffles the contents. Because a piece of the picture is distorted to fit the rectangle it's in, it can be quite challenging to work out which bits go where. A nice take on the old jigsaw concept, one that takes advantage of technology rather than implementing an old idea on a new technology." - PhilipMach from Australia
Kento is a unique jigsaw like picture puzzle game with a twist that is fun and easy to learn for player's of all ages. Kento breaks a picture into pieces of different sizes and then jumbles up the pieces. Your job is to put the pieces back in place.
It's as easy as 123:
1. Start with a scrambled, distorted photograph.
2. Swap the position of any two pieces with a simple drag and lift gesture.
3. The puzzle is solved when each piece is in the correct position.
Easy to play but challenging to solve. With easy, medium, and hard difficulty settings, you choose the challenge that fits your mood.
Kento also provides you with plenty of replay value. Randomly generated, intelligent scrambling makes it highly unlikely that you'll ever see the same puzzle twice. Plus you get tokens for display on a leader board for solving puzzles.
We hope you enjoy this edition of Kento. Be sure to check out the new England, Winter, and Christmas puzzles in More Puzzles.
"I am now totally addicted to this app. The extra downloadable puzzles are well worth the money, are varied and interesting. Making puzzles from your own photos works very well and adds even more interest." - MoMoGamer (UK)
"Makes you think. I finished all the free puzzles and am ready to buy a set." - Book Walker (US)
Was #1 in Puzzle Games in the UK.
Was in the top 72 overall in the UK. cheers.
● Comes with over 50 picture puzzles
● You can rate each puzzle from 1 to 5 stars
● Tokens are awarded for solving puzzles. The first time you solve a puzzle you will get 8 tokens. Subsequent times you will get:
- 4 tokens for hard puzzles
- 3 tokens for medium (or normal) puzzles
- 2 tokens for easy puzzles
- 1 tokens for simple puzzles (iPad only)
● Game center leader board for tokens
● iOS 5 twitter support
● You can check-in with your friends on HeyZap
● A “Simple” distortion option for iPad players which is great for young kids and those learning how to play
● Sounds effects can be turned off using the System Settings. Look for Kento in settings.
● Over 500 puzzles available for in-app purchases.
● Turn an "unlimited" number of your photos into Kento puzzles for in-app purchase.
Try Kento, we hope you'll enjoy it.
● Added Kiip Rewards For Playing
● Fixed crash with GameCenter and iOS 4. Thanks Sally
● Video Ads may now also be displayed. No ads will be displayed if any puzzle pack has been purchased.
I want to thank everyone for there feedback. We have been trying to figure out ways to reward players for playing. We are trying a new system called "Kiip". Please let us know what you think as we may change or remove this in the future based on your feedback. Thank You, Tod and Ken
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 03, 2014
- Five Lakes Studio, LLC
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (11)
- 180.3 MB