iOS iPad Games
Follow the intricate paths of Celtic stones in an exciting race for the highest score.
Play numbered cards to move your figures as far as possible along the colored paths of stone and try to collect valuable wishing stones and bonus points on your way to beat your opponents!
A clever strategy playing your cards, collecting tiles and choosing paths and some luck of the draw lead to victory. Play as many cards as possible in the right order - but never lose track of your opponents' tactics!
Use the iPad like a game board: The "table mode" and the original graphics create an authentic board game atmosphere. Or play online with up to 3 other players via Game-Center and master even the most challenging achievements.
This faithful adaptation of the original Keltis board game includes the first path of the solitaire mode "Keltis Campaign" which offers a challenging single player experience with increasing difficulty and was created specifically for solo play by the game's designer Dr. Reiner Knizia.
But that’s not all: The three remaining paths of the campaign can be unlocked via In App Purchase. The expansion set "New Challenges" is also available for download as InApp purchase directly from the game. It includes a completely new board layout with matched AI controlled opponents for hours of fun.
- New iPad optimized graphics
- Three difficulty settings for beginners and experts
- Easy rules based on the original board game
- Comprehensive tutorial
- Local table mode and online play for up to 4 players
- Game Center support: Global high score lists and 22 challenging achievements
- English and German language supported
- Three additional paths of the "Keltis Campaign" available as In App Purchase
- Expansion "New Challenges" available as In App Purchase
Questions or suggestions for improvements:
Mail to email@example.com
We are looking forward to your feedback!
For more information on news and updates:
or visit us on www.facebook.com/UnitedSoftMedia and twitter.com/USM_News
- Retina Graphics
- Updated Multiplayer Mode (iPhone + iPad versions now compatible)
- Various tweaks and optimizations