"9/10, Excellent. Captivating casual game. Beautiful, clean visuals. Outstanding soundtrack. Highly recommended." - ArcadeLife
1/18/13 - Featured in What's Hot
Use your jetpack to maneuver through six levels across three gameplay modes in this fun, exciting, and fast-paced game where getting a high score and not dying is all that matters.
Suit up and start your clocks, because you begin each game with 00:30 seconds. Every oncoming gate you pass, you receive an added two seconds. However, five seconds are deducted for every one you miss. Basically, the better you do, the longer you play! Colliding with spikey objects or balls will result in an instant death.
Simple, right? Not when there are over 20 powerups and powerdowns flying at you which can alter gameplay immensely. For example, deadly lasers can fill the screen, gravity could become reverse, or time could even freeze.
With a dozen unlockable characters and over 50 achievements, jtpck will certainly induce sweaty thumbs.
- Game Center
- Seven unique environments
- 20 powerups/powerdowns
- 20+ unlockable iconic characters
- Over 60 achievements
- Three game modes
- Highscore tables
- Fun, vibrant graphics
- Awesome soundtrack by Matt McFarland and Topki
- Brand new level!
- New musical track by Topki
- New level-specific, underwater enemies
- Fixed Flux-Flux Factory collision masks
- Added two new unlockable characters
- Modified sprites of several existing characters
- Fixed bug with Game Center syncing
- Ability to move pause button to the top-right corner of the screen
- Minor graphical improvements
- New game promotion
- Leave iTunes rating in-game dialog
- Minor performance boost
- Fixed rare memory leak with pausing
- Tweet high-scores to your followers via Twitter integration
- Updated character list (including originals)
- Ability to earn extra coins in the shop
- Option to enable/disable hats
- Removed unlocking incorrect achievement upon death via a level-specific enemy
- Added option to enable/disable music through the pause screen
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 15, 2013
- Zack Banack
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (10)
- 31.4 MB