"9/10, Excellent. Captivating casual game. Beautiful, clean visuals. Outstanding soundtrack. Highly recommended." - ArcadeLife
1/18/13 - Featured in What's Hot
Use your jetpack to maneuver through seven levels across three gameplay modes in this fun, exciting, and fast-paced game where getting a high score and not dying is all that matters.
Suit up and start your clocks, because you begin each game with 00:30 seconds. Every oncoming gate you pass, you receive an added two seconds. However, five seconds are deducted for every one you miss. Basically, the better you do, the longer you play! Colliding with spikey objects or balls will result in an instant death.
Simple, right? Not when there are over 20 powerups and powerdowns flying at you which can alter gameplay immensely. For example, deadly lasers can fill the screen, gravity could become reverse, or time could even freeze.
With over 50 unlockable characters and over 60 achievements, jtpck will certainly induce sweaty thumbs.
- Game Center
- Seven unique environments
- 20 powerups/powerdowns
- 50+ unlockable iconic characters
- Over 60 achievements
- Three game modes
- Highscore tables
- Fun, vibrant graphics
- Awesome soundtrack by Matt McFarland and Topki
- Fixed odd bug where characters 22-28 wouldn't spawn on some save files.
- Fixed error when trying to connect to iTunes through the game to complete a purchase.
- Adjusted tutorial slightly.
- Screen scaling properly working on non-iPad devices.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 22, 2013
- Zack Banack
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (70)
- 31.7 MB