Joe Dever's Lone Wolf - Complete
iOS Universal Games
Get all 4 Acts of the story in a single purchase!
"Half gamebook and half action RPG, Joe Dever's Lone Wolf is one adventure that fans of either genre will enjoy from start to finish" – PocketGamer.co.uk - 9/10
"A fascinating experiment, occasionally a beautiful little piece of art, and I really ended up enjoying both the combat system and the character building in the long run." – TouchArcade - 4/5
"Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf is the perfect tribute to the gamebooks era.” - Eurogamer Italy - 9/10
Develop awards 2014 – Finalist in "Use of a license or IP"
IndieCade 2014 - Digital Selection
Italian Games Awards 2014 - "Best Italian Indie Game" & "Best Italian Game Design"
- This game is fully translated into English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
- It is compatible with iPad 2 and up, iPhone 4S and up and iPod touch 5th generation. It does not run on iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4th generation or iPad 1.
- Please restart your device after installing the application. This will improve game stability and performance!
THE VIDEO GAME WHERE YOU ARE THE HERO
Lone Wolf is back, as a video game series with a brand-new story, a new combat system, stunning graphics and much more! Make meaningful choices and carve your own path through this epic non-linear story. Test your strength with the dynamic turn-based combat system, prove your skill with the lock-picking minigame and accept the challenge of wits posed by the mysterious Shianti Cube!
The author Joe Dever has been working with the studio, involving himself in the story writing so it fits with the original continuity, while also shedding a new light on the fabled world of Magnamund.
For Sommerlund and the Kai!
- A brand-new adventure written by Joe Dever!
- Enhanced gamebook experience through hand-drawn illustrations, stunning 3D graphics, with a deep and dark redesign of Lone Wolf, his world and his enemies
- Create your character and try out different combinations of Kai Disciplines, traits and gear
- Write your own story through multiple choices
- A real combat system, where your prowess really counts –no random number table or dice to throw!
- 3 different difficulty levels to make the fighting experience more accessible -or more challenging!
- The legendary Sword of the Sun, with 3 different attacks
- Lockpicking and puzzle mechanics to add an extra layer of skill and strategy
- Play again, make different choices and explore new paths and fighting styles!
Corrected bug that prevented loading a saved game