Build your short and long term memory, develop concentration, speed reading and problem solving skills - power your brain. A simple game with 3 modes.
The more you remember, the more your score. You have a limited time to find each set of numbers and complete the board.
Once your time has elapsed a new set of numbers is displayed.
Learn how to play in seconds
20 Levels, and 5 levels of difficulty.
Standard - Find numbers.
Numbers - Find the sum.
Symbols - Find letters and symbols.
More speech samples
2 new modes
All Graphics have been Updated.
A bug in Symbols mode on OS 3.0 has been fixed.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 11, 2014
- 2.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (69)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (175)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Ascii Draw
• British Kings and Queens - Quiz and Study Guide
• Cow vs Pig
• Learn English - ESL
• Pimple FacePaint
• Soup: Alfred Lord Tennyson Edition
• iLub Christmas
• word woo woo
• ADB Commands
• Affirmations Pro
• Braille Pro
• Dotty Draw Pro
• Double Falsehood - A play by William Shakespeare and John Fletcher
• Fancy Characters Pro
• Horror Terror Sound Board
• Learn Te Reo Maori
• Learn US State Flags and Capitals - Quiz and Study Guide
• LingoBox - Learn French, German, Chinese, Russian and Japanese.
• Martian Spiders
• MeetOMeter Pro - A Cost Meter for Meetings
• Morse Code Pro
• Particle Lab Pro
• Picture Patch
• PsychMe - Psychometric Testing - Comprehension
• Quizical: Extreme Trivia Edition
• Quzical New Zealand Trivia Edition
• ShortCuts Pro
• Soup: King Lear Edition
• Soup: William Blake Edition
• Spacey Sheep
• Talking Paper
• The Constitution
• Tiny Quiz Maker
• What Discount?
• Word Train
• Zip n Share - Photos
• cRaZy Cards - Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween and Thanksgiving Card Maker
• iData Transfer Calculator and Timer
• iLub - Halloween
• iPulsar - Color and Light Show
• ilub Valentine's Day
• monster math mania
• spinCalc - a Talking Calculator with 99 notes and memories
• uCognition - Cognitive Test
• wiggle words - find the words