JAZZ: Trump's journey
iOS Universal Games
Slide to Play 4/4
"Jazz has style, class, and excellent controls, making it one of the best platformers we’ve played lately."
Touch Gen 4/5
"From the menu’s to the end credits it’s a highly polished affair."
"As a stand-alone platformer, JAZZ is pretty cool. As a complete package, however, it’s amazing."
"Jazz: Trump's Journey is a real treat, especially for those who love old jazz music."
“My name is Trump, I’m a jazzman, and this is my story.”
Immerse yourself in the memories of Trump, in his dreams as a young, star-struck jazz musician, in love with the lovely Lady Poppy.
Presenting a daring parallel with the real story of Louis Armstrong, relive Trump's life, his quest to form a group, his love affair and battle against injustice in the New Orleans of the early 20th century.
Let inspiration guide you through this fascinating platform game.
- Move around New Orleans depicted using stylish graphics
- Follow young Trump's moving story and be part of the birth of jazz.
- Discover the jazzy band sound specially composed by jazz musicians
- Use your trumpet to stop time
- Face every kind of danger: boss, moving platforms, spikes, etc.
- Universal version (iPhone/iPad)
Want to find out more? For more information, visit:
*Not compatible with iPhone 3G
Important bug fixed (crash random on the door which bring to the credit room)
TouchArcade —'Jazz: Trump's Journey' Review - Perdido Street Platformer Blues
148Apps —JAZZ: Trump’s Journey Review