iScopa for iPad
"Scopa" is one of the most famous Italian card games.
"iScopa for iPad" is the version optimized for iPad of the "iScopa" for iPhone and iPod Touch, with bigger high-quality traditional cards made by Modiano.
Most common review: "...it's a 'drug': can't stop playing it..."
"...iScopa on iPhone and iPodTouch: the HighTech meets the tradition of the Italian playing cards games..."
- play against your iPad
- play with a friend on your iPad
- play with a friend online with Game Center
- play with a friend over bluetooth (*)
- play with a friend over a local wireless network (*)
(*) fully compatible with iScopa for iPhone and iPodTouch
- full custom and optional rules covering almost all the scopa variations: scope, cards, golden cards, sette-bello, re-bello, prime, napula, berola, maratona, napoleone, asso piglia tutto, scopa d'assi, sbarazzino, declarations (cucite/accuse)
- score: 11, 21, 31, 41, 51, and loosing mode (loose to win!)
- 12 high definition italian regional traditional card sets authorized MODIANO s.r.l. (including poker decks)
- Portrait and Landscape screen mode (incl. auto-rotation)
- interchangeable backgrounds (from menu)
- play cards by tapping or drag&drop
- show last played cards for both players
- SHAKE to clean up the table
- game save/restore
- original music by Italian artist Luca Francioso (www.lucafrancioso.com)
- guide and help included
- bug fix
- can play with iScopa Lite over Game Center
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 16, 2012
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (39)
- 148.8 MB