A refreshing new take on the classic “Match 3” style of game, Insecticide has a greater freedom of movement that makes it a frantic more exciting game and allows a new type of strategy to be used in pursuit of that perfect high score.
Don’t think that extra freedom will make things easy for you though, Insecticide has gameplay that is both fun and challenging, whether you're aiming to be top of the leaderboard or battling against a friend in multiplayer.
Classic, Time Attack, Head-to-head Multiplayer and Endless game modes provide a challenge for every gaming occasion. From a quick couple of minutes to, well, as long as you'd like to play.
- Fifty levels of non-stop action in classic challenge mode.
- Endurance mode lets you play for as long as you can keep the time limit going.
- Three against the clock targets in time trial mode.
- Head-To-Head Multiplayer over Bluetooth.
- Endless gameplay to practice and develop your strategies in, funnily enough, endless mode.
- Universal game optimized for each system.
- Retina display graphics on iPhone 4 and latest iPod Touch devices.
- Multiplayer Taunts to ridicule your opponent as you play.
- Multiplayer "Splat" power-up used to distract your opponent.
- Multiplayer Point Steal power-up - let them do the hard work for you.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 10, 2012
- Stuart McLean
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 6.5 MB