"If you've ever felt that Dr Frankenstein’s career path was for you then Incredipede will have you laughing maniacally with joy for hours on end" - Indie Game Magazine
"A physics based game done right" - Total Biscuit
Incredipede is a puzzle game that celebrates the vast diversity of life in the world. Follow Quozzle, a lone Incredipede with the unique ability to grow new arms and legs wherever she needs them. Transform into a snake, a spider, a horse, a monkey - anything you can imagine.
Control Quozzle as she learns to swing through the trees, climb sheer cliffs, dance over rivers of lava, and even soar through the air on thermal winds.
- Make and control a staggering array of creatures
- 120 levels in three beautifully crafted worlds
- Send your creatures to your friends to try to control
- Use the Level Editor to create your own puzzles
- Immersive ambient soundscape
** Incredipede DOES NOT RUN on the iPod Touch 4, sorry! **
Version 1.70 - fixed bug that prevented levels from loading when music was muted
Version 1.69 - obey mute button, nicer buttons, remove pc references, potential startup crash fix
Version 1.68 - disable Menu Transitions by default
Please report bugs to us through the config menu so we can fix things in the next update!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 14, 2013
- Sarah Northway
- 36.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (103)