iOS Universal Games
Reached the #2 Most Donwloaded App in the US App Store in February 2013 !
Reached #1 Most Downloaded App in 9 Countries !
Reached #2 in 30 Countries !
Reached Top 10 in 53 Countries !
!! BEWARE OF ITS DIFFICULTY !! WILL YOU BE STRONG ENOUGH ?
From the bottom of the pixel earth to the high skies, dodge traps, avoid pixel monsters and go save the world !
Selected by AppGratis as the app of the day in February 2013 !
Featured as the App Of The Day on Gametrailers !
Today's top app ! -
App of the Day -
App of the Day -
App of the Day -
Selected as one of the apps of the day ! -
"Impossible Pixel : Super Meat Boy on iPhone [...] with beautiful pixel graphics and a superb 8-bit soundtrack" -
"If you enjoyed the spot-on platforming of Super Meat Boy and League of Evil 2, there’s a lot to like about this tricky adventure" -
"4 out of 5. Everything combines to keep you playing death after death, trying your hardest to overcome the next challenge." -
"8.5/10. Impossible Pixel is one of those apps that will stay installed on our iDevices for a very long time. Greatly recommended. " -
"Rock-solid pixelart platformer" -
"Impossible Pixel is an amazing arcade game that will keep you playing" -
"Impossible Pixel is gorgeous" -
"It's fun because it's brutal hard :D" -
IMPOSSIBLE PIXEL AND THE FATE OF DESTINY
The Pixel world is attacked by aliens ! Pixel Man looks up in the sky. Giant spaceships descend upon his earth and beam away all the pixel people. Forced into chaos he runs away, trying to save his world. His story will decide… The Fate of Destiny !
In Impossible Pixel, you guide Pixel Man on a thrilling adventure through pixel cities, dark undergrounds, hostile jungles and destroyed spaceships, going fast, as fast as you can, avoiding scary enemies and dodging deadly obstacles !
- 93 levels of pure platform
- 5 unique worlds
- 4 cool boss fights
- 89 secret coins to find
- 93 star grades to get
- SAWS, PITS, ROTORS, SPIKES, SKULL MINES, PIXEL ZOMBIES, and GHOSTS are after you !
- Run, jump and avoid obstacles as fast as you can !
- A SICK RETRO CHIPTUNES soundtrack
- 28 Game Center ACHIEVEMENTS
- Global chapters HIGHSCORE leaderboards
- Hours and Hours of fun gameplay !
● Please contact us via Facebook, Twitter or email@example.com before putting up bad reviews if you encounter any technical difficulties with the game. In any case, all your scores, grades and coins will always be saved inside the game, unless you delete it manually. ●
How to play:
Run and jump towards the exit.
Follow us on Facebook :
Follow us on Twitter :
● UPDATE - V1.5.1 ●
- Minor fixes
- Ad display fixes
● UPDATE - V1.5 ●
We decided to make the game available for free and support it with game ads. Just on each app launch, not during the game, but the display might take a few seconds to appear, we will make sure in future updates to prevent ads to come up during a level on app relaunch. We thank everyone who bought the game for their support, it is tremendously appreciated. Unfortunately more than 99.5 % of the downloads of Impossible Pixel were free and we need this to be able to keep updating and improving the game along with working on more content that will be available for free later. It might still be temporary but right now it's a necessity and we hope that you will understand our choice. We are working on making a button to remove the ads that will be available inside the game and that will be free for previous buyers of the game. Thank you again for your support !
- Removed corrupted new content
- Better iPhone buttons : prettier icons, bigger touch zones.
- Fixed Left Arrow getting stuck when sliding finger out of the screen
- iPhone 5 screen compatibility
- Bigger iPad buttons
- Improved Pixel Man physics and controls
- Corrected levels and corrected bugs
- Better overall performance and stability
- Fixed bug with sliding between Worlds or Levels
- Better backward compatibility down to iOS 4.3
- Corrected lag in Level 4-10
- Facebook and Twitter buttons now lead you directly to our pages for you to be able to get every news right away
148Apps —Impossible Pixel Review