IPad version of the brilliant Imperial board game designed by Mac Gerdts and published by PD-Verlag.
This game is designed for pass-and-play for one to six human or AI players.
Online asynchronous multiplayer is being developed, and will require iOS 5.
Please send any bug reports and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org so we may improve the game in future updates.
Also leaving good reviews / scores will enable us to continue the development of the game.
Look for the game on boardgamegeek.com for info on where to obtain a copy of the physical board game, and to get in touch with other players.
P.S: There is an auto-save functionality in the game. In the unfortunate event of a crash, please report to us on the email above, then load a previous turn and try again.
- you may now tweet your score
- you get a popup when ownership of a country changes
- you may now fund countries from your treasury
- added feedback button
- you may now do advanced / auction start with AI
- "England" changed to "Great Britain"
- End of game scoring screen now sorts correctly, considering player cash in score
Next update will feature online multiplayer and enhancements to the AI! Thanks for your continued support!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 13, 2012
- Javelin Sdn Bhd
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (16)
- 5.3 MB