Let the games begin!!
The best juggling game on the iPhone is about to get even better. All scores submitted to the global scoreboard are now tagged with the country you are playing from. Scores will be collected and analyzed to see which country has the greatest iKick team!
note: iKickFreely, the free "lite" version of iKick, will be available sporadically (holidays, weekends, or at random) - the internet scoreboard has been hammering my server and my bandwidth costs are ever increasing. Sorry. :(
Keep the ball in the air as long as you can, and beat your high score! A simple, fun, and quick game for the casual gamer to keep you entertained on the road, at home, or even during work/school. Responsive and fluid physics - with practice you'll be able to control the ball skillfully. See how many points you can grab, and compare it to other players on the global scoreboard.
- you can change your ball and background by going to the "settings" app of your device and scrolling down until you see "ikick". The settings are in there. I apologize that these items are a bit hidden.
- Your personal score record is attached to your name, which you can set under "Settings->iKick HD" in your device. This way, multiple friends/family members can play and set their personal records - just change the name back and you'll get your old records back! This will also be the name used to identify you when your new record is submitted to the internet scoreboard.
- Be careful of using too many fake names just to boost the number of scores in the global internet scoreboard. A little bit is ok, but too much will hurt the diversity rating of the team, and will adversely affect your team's score.
Thank you for all your support! Please feel free to let me know how you think iKick could be improved.
My Promise to You: All kertong.com apps are "old school", in the sense that once you purchase it, it is 100% yours. No in-app purchases or unlockable features, no upsells, no ads, no calling home to report your private data, no begging for app store ratings, etc. Once you own a kertong.com app, you own it with all the future updates with no further payment required.
Why watch your country's football team from the sidelines? Be a part of the action! iKick in 2011 will group scores now by the country you are in.
IMPORTANT: THIS UPDATE WILL WIPE YOUR HIGH SCORE. Scoring is closed for the year 2010, and the year 2011 will start with country-team based scoring. Scores will be reset to account for this - come play and represent your country's iKick team!
- Physics has not been modified, should play like the original
- Top Scores button is back, but moved to the top left so you don't hit it accidentally when you're playing.
- High score records are now tied to your name. If you want to reset your record to zero, or start over, you'll have to change the name in Settings->iKick HD. The good part about this is that you can set your name back to what it was, to get back your old records.
- IMPORTANT: You will lose your high score!!
- Country codes are now tagged with scores. Find out which country has the greatest football players!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 22, 2012
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (31)
- 3.0 MB