I'd Tap That
As my 8-year-old son said, "I can't eat now, I'm glued on this game."
It's a chain reaction style game that gives you or your kids hours of mindless fun. It is short game so you can play while standing in line at store.
This game was written at the request of my wife and a couple of her friends who used to play a similar game online that they were all addicted to years ago.
Game Center support with dozens of achievements to work on and leader boards.
TWO IN APP PURCHASES AVAILABLE:
• Removes ads.
• Hint button - show 20, 15, 10, 5 best starting locations. (Added at the request of my son because he likes to achieve the perfect games.)
• Replay Game - replay the same board over and over so you can get try for a perfect game.
• Move achievements!
• Enable Rotation on iPad.
Epic Upgrade Pack:
• Greatly improves your chances at playing Epic and Legendary game boards to give you a better chance at getting the best scores.
[The color picker is use with permission and is copyright (c) 2011 Ryota Hayashi * All rights reserved.]
Added more legendary boards for the Epic Upgrade Pack for more chances as the best scores.
Full screen ad is removed when user buys Upgrade Pack or Epic Upgrade Pack.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 15, 2012
- Catamount Software
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (127)
- 6.8 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• CheckPlease - Tip Calculator
• CheckPlease Lite - Tip Calculator
• CheckPlease for iPad
• I Am Poor
• Jefferson Bible - Life and Morals of Jesus of Nazareth
• MPG with ads
• PocketMoney - checkbook, budgets, expenses
• PocketMoney LITE - Checkbook
• PocketMoney Launcher/Flashlight
• Prohibition 1: Bootlegger
• Prohibition 1: Bootlegger Lite
• Prohibition 3: Candy Wars Lite
• Today's Calendar
• Today's Calendar with ads
• World's Smallest Political Quiz
• World's Smallest Political Quiz for iPad