iOS Universal Games
The rules of chess started to consolidate around 1200 in southern Europe, and were adopted by Italy and Spain. Now in the Apple era, it is time to make this old game truly eye candy - so beautiful that is hard to tear your eyes away from it.
Why do we decide to go this route? Because it is impossible to create something different without changing the whole idea of the game. That is why we chose to spend a lot of time fine tuning the look of the game.
This version of iChess 3D is meant for the enthusiast, because we can't guarantee that our algorithm will be a challenge for the passionate players.
To the casual player - have fun killing some free time with iChess 3D.
- Beautiful 3D environment graphics
- 3D view
- 2D view
- HD Textures
- Climatic music by Kevin MacLeod
- Company Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/setappcompany
- Company website: http://setapp.pl
Contact with: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any QUESTION, please send us a E-MAIL - don't use the comment section below for questions - we can't ANSWER them. Use this e-mail: email@example.com
Ps. if you are a fan of Unity 3D, you will be happy to know that this game was made with this amazing tool.
The most important change! we rewritten the whole Game Center implementation that we had. Now everything should work as it should.
- iChess 3D now works on the original iPad
- the menu looks better now on the original iPad
- improved performance
- when you start a multiplayer game we inform you that you have to wait for the other player.
- while playing a game you will be informed if someone did a move in a other game.
- more fluid animations
- the interface is compatible with the iPhone 5
- bug fixes in the game play that you, the player, found in the previous version.