iOS Universal Games
“With artificial intelligence we’re summoning the demon.”
ABOUT THE GAME
The civilization of the past vanishes, leaving behind only the Ancient Network. 256 years later, an anonymous explorer descends into its cold depths.
Venture into a journey through the endless empty cyberspace, inspired by the works of William Gibson, Dan Simmons and Peter Watts.
Immerse into the Ancient Network and uncover the secrets of the vanished civilization. Communicate with the Titanic Interfaces and hack their secured Forms.
Secrets hidden in the Network are waiting for you.
• Exquisite visual style.
• A new take on the classical arcade mechanics.
• Immense attention to the story and atmosphere.
• Epic boss battles.
• Extraordinary music and sound effects. Use headphones!
• The hero's progress system. Increase your level and become stronger.
• Various skills for more effective hacking.
• Engage more with the story by completing extra hacking tasks to discover secrets of the past.
• Simple at first glance, hardcore when you get to know it. Be ready to test your reflexes.
Hyperforma is a premium game without ads and in-app purchases. Enjoy an exciting sci-fi story with dynamic gameplay and a great atmosphere.
Best Mobile Game (Casual Connect London 2018)
Indie Prize Grand Prix (GTP Indie Cup 2018)
Best Mobile Game (GTP Indie Cup 2018)
Best Unity Game (Games Gathering 2017)
Best Mobile Game (DevGAMM 2017)
Excellence In Visual Art (DevGAMM 2017)
Best Game Design (White Nights 2017)
Thanks to all researchers of the Ancient Network! You encourage us to keep creating.
Your support is very important to us indie developers.
Thanks everyone for playing Hyperforma! Here comes an update with more content & features!
- New Challenge - Extra Levels if the you choose to destroy the Core.
- New Mechanic - Neuro Overload that creates energy explosions around the character.
- Hyperforma now supports iPhone XS, XS Max and XR.
- Character Control - Now the you can view your current level and skills progress & descriptions.
- Sound improved in the second part of the game.
- Tutorial scenes for all the skills.
- Game Center achievements system improvements.
- Balance changes - We made the first 3 chapters of the game a bit slower and less challenging to make the whole game's difficulty increase smoother.
- A teaser scene after the titles.
We are working hard on making the game better! If you notice a bug or a translation issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We really hope that you'll enjoy the new chapters of the game!
148Apps —Hyperforma review