HIT THE DECK Baseball
"Hidden 99-cent Gem, A throwback to a great old mechanical baseball pinball game of the '80s"
-- David Carnoy, CNET.com
Rating 4.5/5 "Beautifully recreated both the look and feel of the classic"
-- Brett Nolan, AppAddict.net
"Hit the Deck Baseball combines baseball and pinball into one awesome game."
-- Tim Chaten, AppAdvice.com
"Beautifully recreated visuals and sound, it’s almost the next best thing to owning a machine"
-- Robert Workman, iPadNewsDaily.com
"Excellent graphics plus excellent digital stereo sounds, you can't resist to have this application"
-- Nemocab, BestBaseballApps.com
The first mechanical baseball pinball machine to hit the app store for the iPad.
Hit the Deck Baseball plays and looks as good as the mechanical baseball games of the 80’s. Everything from the gorgeous 3D graphics, smooth game play, physics and sound effects, and with five different game modes, local and global online leader boards, HTD has great replay value.
What makes Hit the Deck Baseball different from the other baseball games is its retro style, easy to play but very challenging, and five different game modes. You can play a slow pace “Two Player” mode with a friend or fast pace “Home Run Derby” and try to beat the world’s best sluggers.
- 5 game modes(Arcade, Two Player, Player vs CPU Easy and Hard and Home run derby)
- Online global and local leaderboards
- Excellent physics simulation
- No lag, rock solid 60 FPS
- 3D rendered graphics and animation
- Digital stereo sounds
- Choose from 3, 6 or 9 innings
- Pause and resume
- HD optimized for iPad
- Great support
Thank you playing Hit the Deck Baseball and for all the
We appreciate all of your comments and suggestions.
Future updates will include new features and game modes.
We’re working very hard to make Hit the Deck Baseball the
best baseball game app available for the iPad.
- Ball pitched automatically in home run derby mode
- Ball pitched automatically when CPU pitching
- Inconsistent game speed
- Disabled bat and pitch buttons when game paused
- Display innings "00" if home run derby mode
- Minor bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 26, 2011
- Mike Miller
- 8.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (87)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (130)