Get ready for a massive brain teasing puzzle. This is NOT your standard spin to match puzzle game.
Matching characters on one hexagon can unmatch characters on another.
Everyone I know says this puzzle makes their brain hurt, so if you think you're up to the challenge....
Hex-A-Palooza is made up of hexagons surrounded by triangles. As you spin the hexagons, the triangles rotate and move around the board, shifting from hexagon to hexagon. The goal is to spin the hexagons and maneuver the triangles around the board to match up with the proper hexagon. This gets harder as you add more hexagons to the board.
Don't give up and let a game beat you. There is at least one solution to every puzzle.
(just hit the solve button to see for yourself!)
Every puzzle is different, for lots of replayability!
Some of the adjustable features for difficulty and game play include:
- Unlock levels to increase the number of hexagons (up to 12)
- Increase the difficulty by putting random characters on the outer edge of the puzzle's triangles
- Choose the characters to match (Letters or Numbers)
- Choose the difficulty of the puzzle randomizer
- Beginner mode that significantly decreases the difficulty
- Hint mode
- Auto solver
- Resume game mode
- Keep track of your best scores in the High Score listings
Submit any comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Added a bug zapper to the info screen
Changed the starting defaults to "Beginner" to make it easier to learn
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 21, 2012
- nikruD LLC
- 10.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data