Hasta la Muerte
iOS Universal Games
Act as the death itself in this « art game » where everything was thought to offer players a unique game experience: sound effects, astonishing graphics, out of sorts world…
Your mission: accompany the souls of those whom eternal rest hour has come and thus save them from damnation. A second of inattention and this is the disaster : those souls, damned and inconsolable, will chase you relentlessly to send you back in the Limbo…
Accessible to everyone, this “survival-platformer” offers a “chase-be chased” punchy gameplay, in the manner of famous Pacman.
During this journey you will be aided by “Soulpets”. These souls will give you their abilities : speed, stealth, protection and many more. As well as facilitating your mission, those powers will allow you to come back to levels in order to find additional bonuses and hidden treasures.
- Over 20 levels that will dive you in an 2D world with unique graphics!
- An innovative game experience opened to everyone.
- Meet the Soulpets and their specific powers to elaborate new strategies and to boom your score.
- Confront the Scientist and his bizarre creations: the Meca-Angel, the Cyclope and many more again.
- Game Center
CURIOUS? More info on:
- New languages (Portuguese, Russian,Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean)
- available on iPad 1 and iPhone 3GS
- bugs fixed on iPod 4G and iPhone 4
TouchArcade —'Hasta La Muerte' Review - Souls Are Your Only Friends in this Fun, Yet Flawed Game
148Apps —Hasta La Muerte Review