iOS Universal Games
The Misadventures of Gwarmbee can only be described as a top down, randomly generated, twin stick defender.
Every game is different. You could begin your journey with few enemies, or a ton! It's a complete grab bag.
Defeat all of the monsters to proceed to the next floor. Watch out though because...
You have no weapons! Only your shields. Use your shields to deflect the enemy monster bullets and deal damage back to the baddies. Also, heal yourself if you so choose...
Highscores and achievements abound. Compete with your friends for the high score.
Oh, and no ads or in app purchases. Just play and have fun.
It's what we do best at When's Lunch? Games.
- Graphical updates to some of the UI elements.
- A MINI MAP! Much needed, I might add. Thank you for the input, Paul Blair! Helps find your way in the maze of bullets!
- The game will start after a short countdown. This will help those sticky situations where baddies pop up all around! Adi Juhasz, you are thanked profusely, from the bottom of every Gwarmbee players' hearts.
- Silky smooth 60FPS! Necessary? Probably not. But it's smoother now!
- EVERYPLAY integration! Unity's wonderfully simple to use, share and upload system for gameplay! When you die (and you will), tap the new "SHARE" button to be prompted to edit, voice over / add facial reactions using your camera... etc etc... and upload it to Facebook, Everyplay... whatever! Youtube? Sure!
- Various bug fixes.