Gutterball: Golden Pin Bowling Lite
iOS iPhone Games
Do you have the Golden touch?
Play Gutterball: Golden Pin Bowling and rack up those golden pins! If you're looking for a bowling game that will exceed your expectations, THIS is the bowling game to play!
GUTTERBALL BOWLING HIGHLIGHTS:
A true bowling game with awesome graphics and amazing pin physics.
Clean & crisp throwing action lets you spin your bowling ball like a pro.
Golden Pins are earned for bowling well. Use them to unlock new alleys, bowling balls, 3 unique power ups, and customizable bowling balls.
Awesome Power Ups, including Da BOMB, The SPLITTER, and the INFLATOR.
Make your own bowling ball using built in textures and overlays. Increase the Speed and Spin! Change the color. Add your own photos. Make it shiny or dull. Make it reflective. Add Particle Effects. Attach one of 24 unique bling items.
• Incredible bowling alleys and fantastic bowling balls
House, Style and Effect bowling balls to unlock, each more awesome than the last.
• Customizable bowling balls. Add photos or choose from built in art. Apply a second layer with decals.
• Bowlers who spin the ball like a pro can earn up to 3x multiplier on their Golden Pins
• Game Center enabled with 8 Leaderboards and 40 bowling achievements
INCLUDED IN THE FREE VERSION:
• 1 Free Lane - Retro!
• 7 Bowling Alleys to unlock - Vegas, Mineshaft, Barnyard, Cosmic, Lotus Lane, Ice Dragon, and Jungle
• Dozens of Unlockable Bowling Balls
• 2 Free Bombs, 2 Free Splitter, 2 Free Inflator Powerups!
The original Gutterball 3D bowling game premiered in 2002. It reached #1 on many portals and stayed in Real Arcade's Top 10 for an unprecedented 54 weeks. Gutterball 2 arrived in 2004 with all-new crazy bowling alley designs, much improved visuals and physics, and new features galore. And now, in 2011, Gutterball: Golden Pin Bowling is all-new and ready to go! We think it's the finest bowling game on the App Store and we've played them all.
You be the judge... is this Gutterball the best bowling game ever?
• Removed "Development Build" setting in game. Should increase performance slightly and result in a smaller app size.