This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Games
* "It's a strategy board game that feels right, and it outdoes much of its competition on the platform." (Touch Arcade)
* "Attractive and slick strategy game with a huge single-player campaign and competitive gameplay." (Pocket Gamer UK)
* "Greed Corp is easy to learn and difficult to master, a real pearl in the strategy genre." (spieletipps.de)
* "When a game looks this beautiful, there is an impulse to just purchase it immediately, but when there is solid gameplay to back it up, the purchase is all the more appealing." (148Apps)
* "Featuring last man standing mechanics, Greed Corp brings out the inner Machiavelli in all of us." (AppSmile)
* "It is a highly recommendable game that allows for some cool
* "While the single player is engrossing, and online multiplayer fun, it shines with four friends playing and rejoicing as foes plummet to their doom." (The Guardian)
* Metacritic Metascore: 82 out of 100
Greed Corp, the turn-based strategy game, at its finest!
The award winning console and PC strategy hit is now available to your iPhone and iPod Touch offering a long-lasting single player campaign and a variety of multiplayer options for up to four players.
How to play?
1. Choose one of four different factions: the industrious Cartel, the militaristic Empire, the Freemen preservationists, and the Pirate traders
2. Harvest resources from tiles
3. Take turns with your opponents, move your units, capture or destroy enemy tiles
4. Lead your faction to victory before all tiles get depleted and collapse
The iPhone and iPod Touch version boast the same features as the Console and PC versions, offering:
• An innovative land collapsing mechanic, creating intense strategic battles
• Earn Trophies and titles, and climb the online leader-boards playing as one of four factions in bite-sized matches of around 20 minutes
• Campaign mode with 4 chapters spread over 24 unique maps including an extensive tutorial
• 2, 3, and 4-player battles spread across 36 maps
• Support for online multiplayer matches will be dropped from 01/08/2016.
We cannot answer review notes in iTunes! Should you have a comment or question, please contact our team at www.facebook.com/greedcorp.mobile
WANT MORE GREAT GAMES? Check out:
Race of Champions, 4x4 Jam, Truck Jam, Froggy Jump, Froggy Launcher, Grim Filler, Fly Control, Fly Fu Pro, Wild Slide
Follow us on Twitter @InvictusGames
Game Center Support:
-Turn Based Multiplayer
Real-time shadows on Retina devices