Glyph is a beautiful, immersive puzzle game based on the highly acclaimed PC title by Sandlot Games and includes vibrant graphics, and atmospheric music and sound effects. With more than 200 levels across 2 play modes, Quest and Action, Glyph promises many hours of fun.
In Quest Mode you work to save the dying world of Kuros by recreating ancient glyphs hidden beneath layers of rock and glistening stones. Touching groups of like-colored stones helps break through the rock and reveal the glyphs. Special power-ups also help to aid your quest.
Action Mode sets a more frantic challenge where you touch groups of stones to clear them as they appear from the bottom of the screen. The goal is to keep them from reaching the top.
Glyph includes an automatic save function, and allows you to play your own music in the background with the game sound effects on or off.
View a video demo at www.youtube.com/astraware
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 01, 2010
- Handmark, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (683)
- 7.1 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Blaze: Fire Puzzle
• Blaze: Fire Puzzle Lite
• Blaze: Fire Puzzle Lite for iPad
• Blaze: Fire Puzzle for iPad
• FriendCaster for Facebook
• OXO Extreme Lite: Best Tic Tac Toe (FREE!)
• OXO Extreme: Best Tic Tac Toe
• Subway Line Lite: Fun Retro Arcade Game (FREE!)
• Subway Line: Fun Retro Arcade Game
• TweetCaster Pro for Twitter
• TweetCaster for Twitter